Immigration law

The first question to ask is: Can I migrate to Australia and how do I go about it? Our expertise in Australian immigration law covers:

  • Business migration
  • Skilled migration (Independent or Employer-Nominated Scheme visas)
  • Family migration (including fiancĂ©, partner or spouse visas)
  • Visa refusals and cancellations
  • Migration Review Tribunal appeals
  • Temporary residence
  • Permanent residence
  • Citizenship law

Request an initial migration assessment


Australia has high employment levels and a shortage of skilled workers. To address this need for skilled workers, several visa classes have been established which allows employers to sponsor and nominate skilled workers to live and work in Australia. Employer sponsored visas provides for temporary or permanent residency and a temporary work visa is often a pathway to permanent residency and citizenship.

An employment offer is not a prerequisite to migrate to Australia under the Independent or State Sponsored skilled migration visa stream.

See Jobs Available

Job seekers

Visas-R-Us has established an association with Workforce Partners, a specialise recruitment agency in Australia. Learn more about Workforce Partners on our Jobs Available page.

See Jobs Available


If so, fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you: