Welcome to Visas-R-Us, your one-stop immigration agency offering you assistance in moving to Australia.
We have a range of services that are personalised to your particular circumstances, taking into consideration the latest amendments in Australian migration law and your personal goals. We take a practical and efficient approach to your immigration legal requirements with the aim to reduce the stress and confusion the immigration process may cause. Having immigrated to Australia from South Africa in 1996, our principal understands that the decision is not an easy one to make and knows just how much planning it requires. We understand how exciting it is to start a new life in the “lucky country”.
Read what our clients say of us on our “Services” page.
- Business Migration Visas
- Skilled Migration Visas
- Employer-Nominated Scheme Visas
- Student Visas
- Family Migration Visas
Our cost effective services include assistance in:
- Skills assessments
- Researching business opportunities
- Preparing business plans & State sponsorship applications
- Preparing and filing the most suitable visa application for you
- Introducing you to support networks in Australia
- Resume writing / Curriculum Vitae
- Skills assessments
MARA registered agent
Australian immigration law is a complex area of the law. Using the services of the qualified and registered MARA agent at Visas-r-us, means that you will receive current advice on the best route to take to ensure your application is handled in the most efficient manner. We will ensure that you know your prospects of being granted a visa before you pay the official, non-refundable migration charge.
A registered migration agent can help you apply for a visa by:
- explaining which visa options are available to you
- recommending the best visa option for you
- preparing documents for your visa application
- contacting the Department of Home Affairs to discuss your case
- prepare and submit a visa application for you
- representing you in, or preparing for, matters before a review tribunal in relation to a visa matter (AAT/MRT/TRT)
Registered migration agents know how to prepare and submit a visa application for the best chance of success. Their work can make it easier and faster for the Department to assess your application.
We have more than 15 years’ work in migration law and have represented many a client at the Tribunal as well as lodged appeals to the Minister for his/her intervention.
At Visas-R-Us we aim to take the stress out of your move.